Tuesday, May 24, 2011

MAY's LIFE

Just met a New friendly naughty friend, she always bully me. bullied ALOT! is OK is really having fun while chatting stupid things.

Hmmmm.. finish my assignment around 5am. woke up 8am! how DOPE am i? jyeah! thats what my life! dance,study,dance,study,dance,study! where is my gf?! i got ignored nowadays :(
is ok~ shes busying her college and her work. i can enjoy without her too! wish she can get all the best in her study! Aite!
OK! just finish Puchong StreetNation Jam yesterday. i got in Quater Final! well at1st congrats to my bros LegoSam, KidInn & Bryan!!! you guys are fucking DOPE!!
Next weeks is PEZ jam:judgement day! Cypher Kingz are coming~ gonna chill along with them aite!
oh ya! im gonna upgrade n build up my worldwide crewTBB soon! catch u guys soon!!!
 
PEACE!

No comments: