Friday, August 6, 2010

ls

Bboy Lessons where I am about to share the thousands of Lessons which I have aquired on my now 1 years of an amazing Bboy Journey (since 2009). Throughout the years, I have experienced so many things in bboying, many great, and many bad which has taught me both bboy and life lessons which I am about to share in great detail. If you have met me in person, you will know that I love to share what I have learned, for its very fullfilling to see others learn from my mistakes, experiencing great things that I have never experienced, and not having to experience bad ones. In the end, everyone has to walk their own path. So this is just a guide to fullfill the path to becoming a Legendary Bboy.
Im not saying that I am a Legend, or that I know it all, but many have been asking me the same questions for the past years such as:
How do I get my own style?
How do I become famous?
How do I win battles?
How do I be original?
How do I deal with hate?
How do I make up my own moves?
How do I find inspiration?
How do I join a crew?
How do I inspire those in my crew?
Where did bboying come from?
Where is bboying going?
What is a break dancer?
What is a breaker?
What is a bboy?
What is bboying?
These are but a few, but I intend to cover everything in great detail, step by step.
I will include each lesson with as much information I can give.
Some of the lessons will be in writing.
Some of the lessons will be in video.
Some I will be talking and explaining.
Others I will be demonstrating.
I expect each person who is learning from this to take in the lesson, meditate on it, practice it, and then after leave a comment, either asking a question, or explaining how it felt or their thoughts on the lesson.
When a sufficient amount of people have commented, and I feel that its time to move on, Ill get into the details and post the next lesson, one by one.
This may take weeks, months or years before Im finished sharing the 16 years of knowledge that I have aquired through experiences, other bboy masters and sometimes possibly some sort of divine revelations.

When 29 people reply to this introduction, Ill begin with Lesson 1. "The Balance"
dedicated to those who have inspired me =]

No comments: