Saturday, November 27, 2010

Passion and Friendship

Yeah~ this week just focus my part time jobs and my dance~
i got Top Sales in this months... i work 7 days sold 15 macs
this holidays i just wanna enjoy my life in KL,
Everyday 8:30pm~12am i practice with my crew FLAVA FRESH and my bro TY from singgapore,
chilling at sunway pyramid.
the design concept Christmass
me with De Angry Inecent bird

 After Practice~~~ me and Xtra saw a NICE view in Sunway pyramid. yeah seriously nice and i Love BLUE!! =D


 yeah... SHOW TIME =P
had fun at middle of road.. there is no car , so i call xtra take photo while doing stupid stuff at there

 2 of my bros Xtra (gay ass) and TY (the Nerd ass ,because during competition he brings his notes go there study haha)

last week we join 3on3 battle at Kepong with TY & Xtra, we get in Top16
after a week practice...... during battle i crash in my move =[  (sorry Xtra and TY , we lost because of me)


me with the Top16 Trophy =]



watching champion trophy, Damn is bigger than this alot *dreaming* ( i will get it somedays). yeah , i can make it!!!!! PRACTICE HARD

and just now i chat with ma US bro Thias Lopez aka Bboy Thesis (boty2010 1on1 champion), he lost the battle in Red Bull BC 2010 Tokyo, just cheer him. Thesis seriously when u EMO u scary dude! u seriously SCARY haha =]
is ok Thesis =]  WIN makes us content LOST makes us stronger!

u can do it, u re 1 of my Fav BBOY!!!!!im ur super fan muthafucker! =D

PEACE!!!

No comments: