Thursday, December 2, 2010

the officially 19th!

Jyeah!! Guess WHAT!!? is my birthday!! =D
had enjoy Skype with ma friends Jolie and Thias from WA.USA... they gave me a special gift (secret)  anyway! thanks alot! i slep around 5a.m. i woke up around 2pm, and practice alone in my room! well 6pm i ready all my stuff and celebrate with my girl at SHOGUN japanese buffet. she bought me a wallet brand Bruan Brufell . Germany (no idea how to spell it ). Next round celebreate with my crew FLAVA FRESH! they force me to drink sakae . seriously NOT NICE!!! i get drunk and continue practice with them haha
during practice i cant do all my moves, for awhile i get back to myself ... focus my moves call Flare. train with Bboy Hiro from Hatama Breakers crew JAPAN. enjoy it !!!

yeah!! THANKS guys!!!!

and i may RIP to Xtra`s dad... stay strong Xtra !!! =]

peace!

No comments: